Colouring Foods Forum
The growing mega-trend towards clean-label – labels with fewer and simpler ingredients – can’t be ignored. Consumers demand E-number-free labels, while still desire appealingly-coloured products. Colouring foods are the cutting edge solution for those manufacturers looking to achieve this Holy Grail. Unlike synthetic and even natural colours, colouring foods do not require labelling as an additive. They are not selectively extracted in the same way as natural colours, and can therefore be labelled as a simple ingredient.
Hot off the heels of the world-leading Natural Colour Summit 2013, Fi Conferences have developed the unique Colouring Foods Forum based on industry feedback with our expert. This is the only event in your calendar to focus specifically on improving the stability of colouring foods in technical applications to achieve cleaner label F&B products.
The global market value for colouring foods is predicted to reach a staggering €1.03bn by 2017* due to consumer demand for cleaner labels. But how do you incorporate these often unstable and costly ingredients successfully into your product line? Join your peers in Brussels in September 2013 to gain solutions to challenges around the stability of colouring foods in application and innovations in new clean label colour ingredients.
Featuring 15+ industry experts, including:
The Colouring Foods Forum will bring you:
- Key global insights into consumer trends and regulations giving your business the crucial knowledge to develop sought-after and regulatory-complicit products
- In-depth stability and application solutions addressing technical challenges around different colouring foods
- Leading manufacturer case studies from Britvic Soft Drinks and Arla Foods revealing lessons learnt from those who have been successful in reformulating with colouring foods
- Category specific round tables where you will seek and share solutions to common challenges with clean label colour reformulation within your particular application
- Unparalleled networking with industry peers who share a common goal
Plus, join us for interactive technical workshops after the main conference to discover how to use accelerated shelf-life testing equipment to determine the stability of colouring foods in finished products and how to use colour measuring equipment to aid reformulation.